Dynamic Street's Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dynamic Street's Roleplay

Dynamic Street's Roleplay Forum's

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

LSPD Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alex_Rich

LSPD Application Empty
PostSubject: LSPD Application   LSPD Application I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 4:20 am

In-character Information

First Name: Alex

Last Name: Rich

Sex/Gender: Male

Contact Number: 10634

Email Address: blablabla ((Can't post emails due to some kind of forum restriction))

Years Lived in San Andreas: 5

Health Insurance: None

Criminal History?: None

Served Time in Prison?: None

Effective English Communication?: Well, I could rate my English knowledge 6/10.

Driver's License?: Yes

Gang Affiliations?: No

Any Law Enforcement Knowledge?: Worked as a Security Guard in Market Mall.

Can you navigate Los Santos effectively?: Yes.

Why do you want to join the Los Santos Police Department?: I want to get money and make sure San Andreas state is free of crime, well, at least some of its parts. I want to work in team and get more experienced in my life.

Describe your personality: I am a nice person who is ready to do teamwork with people, who know their job. I also react quite fast and I can act in difficult situations such as Bank Robberies and so on.

Life Biography: I was born in County General hospital where I was transported with my mother from our home in dangerous hood - Idlewood. Our father had been killed a long time ago by Grove street gang. I am looking for to revenge to them and fight the law as good as I can and try to help everyone in the emergency. When I was in the age of 7, I went to school and studied like everyone else. Later when growing up I tried to advance in my life and do everything before my friends or family members could do it. Later, after finishing the San Fierro University, I went back to my hometown and got a job as a Taxi driver. I worked hard and learned most of locations in Los Santos. Later I got fired and went to work as a Security Guard, where I didn't stay for a long time aswell. I hope to get a job in LSPD now to get some money and learn new things.

Out-of-character Information

Origin: Estonia (Below Finland), GMT +2

Past Characters: None

Warnings and Bans: None

Daily activity: I am new player... If I will get accepted I can play up to 6 hours daily.

Working Microphone?: Got it.

Teamspeak?: TS 3

Roleplay experience?: Argonath RPG

Minimum requirements: Yes

LSPD Handbook: Yes

Character Statistics:
LSPD Application Samp
Back to top Go down
William_Heavorn

LSPD Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: LSPD Application   LSPD Application I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 4:34 am

Hello Mr. Alex Rich. As I, the Deputy Chief of L.S.P.D. decided, you are in PENDING mode.

Reasons:
1) The materials and the Arms Dealer job ( As BAD thing )
2)TS 3 & working mic ( Requirements passed, pointed as GOOD thing )
3) No crime history, no time in jail( As a GOOD thing )
Meet me In-Game and we'll discuss about it.

Thank you for the application.
Back to top Go down

LSPD Application
Page 1 of 1