Dynamic Street's Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dynamic Street's Roleplay

Dynamic Street's Roleplay Forum's

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Apply for NOOSE Leader

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Andrew007

Apply for NOOSE Leader Empty
PostSubject: Apply for NOOSE Leader   Apply for NOOSE Leader I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 3:09 am

(( In Character information ))

First Name: Andrew
Last Name: Shaz
Phone Number: -
Place of birth: Los Santos San Andreas
Date of birth: 12/Feb/1990
Current Address: Near Jefferson Los Santos San Andreas
Have you ever been convicted for a serious crime: No
Have you ever served time in prison: No
Do you hold a full Los Santos Driving License?: Yes

(( Questions to the applicant ))

Why do you want to be NOOSE Leader?
to make noose more stronger to prevent what happened to my friend happen to another one i want to make sure that the people are safe and justice is served

Life Biography (( 300 words atleast ))

I was born in england my father is called Irfan Shaikh We were living in a med house we were so happy my father has moved to Pakistan to work and i finished my education there and i joined Mechanic job i worked hard fixing cars i got ranked up by the time and i been Co leader Of Mechanic Company i got too much cash so i bought 2 big houses near to each other and some cars we were having happy life till i got a phone that my father is kidnapped i was-so worried they told me that if i didnt pay 1m they kill him i started to search them till i discovered that they are a group of hit men i was trying to arrest them i called for big backup and we surrounded their place i was sneaking in and i took my father out then i told the Mechanic to boom the place we placed explosives but one of them saw the explosives and he ran away with the remained when the place boomed i found then nowhere but i saw them going to car i took Mechanic car and ran after them me and my mate in Mechanic there was great fist with heavy weapons the people feared i was chasing them from ls to lv they get out all and they dumped car in the ocean and the brakes of our car destroyed and our car dumped too i saw my mate cant get out so with his legs he broke the windows and told me to leave and he died as a hero so i sweared that i must revenge for him i was chasing them by swimming till night the sky has rained and it was hard the waves are so strong and one of them drown i caught one of them in the storm and the other ran away i gave him to a patrolling car going to jail and i started to search the other i saw them running to desert i ran after them till they went to a hut my pistol was having only 6 bullets and i will need them so i waited till they slept then i arrested them so the mayor allowed me to kill them my self and i revenged for them and one day i heard the the leader is dead so i was going to be the leader of NOOSE this is my life this is my story
(( Out of Character information ))

Name: Summair Shaikh
GMT: GMT +5

Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Apply for NOOSE Leader   Apply for NOOSE Leader I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 10:10 pm

You have been ACCEPTED

One last questions do you have teamspeak and a fully working microphone
Back to top Go down
https://dynamicstreets.rpg-board.net
Andrew007

PostSubject: Re: Apply for NOOSE Leader   Apply for NOOSE Leader I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 3:00 am

Yes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Apply for NOOSE Leader   Apply for NOOSE Leader I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Apply for NOOSE Leader
Page 1 of 1