Dynamic Street's Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dynamic Street's Roleplay

Dynamic Street's Roleplay Forum's

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

L.S.P.D. Procedures 1# - Department Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
William_Heavorn

L.S.P.D. Procedures 1# - Department Rules Empty
PostSubject: L.S.P.D. Procedures 1# - Department Rules   L.S.P.D. Procedures 1# - Department Rules I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 5:00 am

Hello there future policemen and officers of the L.S.P.D.!This is your Deputy Chief speaking, William Heavorn.

Here are the rules of this department, that you must respect.:
1) RESPECT ALL THE IN-GAME RULES, DISRESPECTING THE RULES WILL CAUSE IN BEING KICKED/DEMOTED(The High Command will decide this);
2) Do not disrespect new officers, or the higher rank officers. They must be respected all the time, no matter their race, religious beliefs, age, sex, or country of origin. Remember, don't do something to another one that YOU would not like.
3) Listen to your Commander's direct orders. Sometimes, those orders make the difference from life, to death.
4) Never ever ask for a promotion. If you're caught doing this, you will be DEMOTED.
5) Never abuse your powers. Always act objectively, and don't help your friends. If they did the crime, they must serve their time as all the others.
6) (OOC) Never RT, MG or PG. If a suspect changed his color of car, or his/her clothes, DON'T go in pursuit, IRL, you don't see a flying text image over his head, showing you his/her name. Never deploy the Tazer at someone who's shooting or aiming at you. Don't detain someone just using the command, be creative with your /me and do's. Have fun! This is the meaning of true RP!
7) Don't let your cars in the middle of the road. This is truly annoying and you will get ticket from your paycheck for this.

Thanks for listening to me. I hope that you will respect those rules.
Back to top Go down

L.S.P.D. Procedures 1# - Department Rules
Page 1 of 1